posted Jun 1, 2015, 8:26 AM by Peyri Herrera
For SDCOE employees only
Beginning today, Monday, June 1, 2015
, you will see new links in PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service (ESS) at https://ess.erp.sdcoe.net
. You can now review and update your personal information (shown below, labeled Pagelet #4) and review your benefits information (Pagelet #5).
Personal Information links:
- Home and Mailing Address: Edit an existing address or add an additional one (like add a mailing address, for example).
- Phone Numbers: Edit your home phone number or add an additional one (like a cell phone). If you have multiple numbers, one must be marked "Preferred."
- Email Addresses: Add an email address. Note the system does not allow you to delete your sdcoe.net (Business) email address on file.
- Emergency Contacts: Add or edit your emergency contacts.
- NOTE: For a name change, you must contact the HR Department.
- Health Care Summary: View your benefits. This page includes the type of benefit (like Medical, Dental, Vision, for example), the plan description, and coverage or participation. You can click the benefit type for additional information, including the plan name, plan provider, and covered dependents.
- Savings Summary: View the plans available and your monthly contribution for each plan if you are enrolled in more than one plan.
- Savings Contribution Summary: View the type of benefit and whether the contributions are flat amounts or percentages.
For directions for logging in and using PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service, please refer to PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service Guide v1.2.pdf