The CRC is in Week 2 of training for the Group 5 organizations. Below is a current list of classes that are open to all districts and charter schools in the county. Registration is required in Go Sign Me Up (GSMU)
. We cannot accept walk-ins on the day of class so be sure to register first.
Registration is based on a first come, first served basis. Please note that some classes may fill up and additional seats will not be opened.
Seats available as of 11/02/16:
- The PeopleSoft HCM Course Catalog describes each course in detail.
- Do not attend both TL1 and TL1A. Go to one or the other.
- HR3 and PR1 are two-day classes. You must attend both days.
- You must have experience with Excel to attend QY1.
- If you would like to attend the Retiree Benefits Open Lab, please read this announcement from 10/3/16.
- SDCOE Learning Labs 2-4. The San Diego County Office of Education main campus is at 6401 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego CA 92111.
- SCREC Classrooms A-C. The South County Regional Education Center is at 800 National City Blvd, National City CA 91950.
- NCREC Classrooms A/B. The North County Regional Education Center is at 255 Pico Ave, San Marcos CA 92069.
- To register, your organization’s “GSMU Supervisor” can use GSMU at https://sdcoe.gosignmeup.com. You can also register individually but please do not create a new GSMU account if one already exists for you.
- Search by section # or course name.
- For help with Go Sign Me Up, please contact Lori Free-Trout (firstname.lastname@example.org) between 7:30 am - 12:30 pm.