posted Apr 5, 2016, 9:36 AM by Peyri Herrera
For Group 4 Finance organizations
You’re live in PeopleSoft Finance! Here are some queries you might want to run. UPON GO LIVE:
AS YOU START ENTERING REQUISITIONS, PURCHASER ORDERS, AND VOUCHERS: Remember, no requisitions, POs, or vouchers were converted to PeopleSoft; only what you have entered in PeopleSoft beginning April 1 will return on queries that you run.
- Review your suppliers: FAR_PURCHASE_SUPPLIER_INFO_AD1
- Review details in budget ledgers: FAR_BUDGET_DETAILS - Details in Budget Ledgers (goes back to July 1 for Group 4) See sample parameters
- Look at your Chart of Accounts: “FAR_COA” queries
- Review which roles your staff have been given: M_USER_ROLES
- Review all approvers for your organization with “WF” workflow roles and route controls: M_WF_ALL_ROUTING
- Review requisitions entered in PeopleSoft: FAR_PURCHASE_REQUISITION_INFO
- Review purchase orders entered in PeopleSoft: FAR_PURCHASE_PO_INFO
- Review AP vouchers entered in PeopleSoft: M_AP_UNPAID_VCHR
AFTER MITI POSTS YOUR TRANSACTIONS Remember that MITI is working on posting your transactions, which will take a couple of weeks. After you are told that this is completed, here are some queries to run.
- Look at district cash balance: M_GL_DISTRICT_CASH_PD - District Cash Thru Period
- Look at ChartString totals from ACTUAL ledger: FAR_GL_ACTUALS_FULL_ACCOUNT - Actuals