The SACS Extract has been tested and is being moved Production. It will be available for use tomorrow, Wednesday, February 5, 2014. NOTE: Make sure you get the SACS Extract in the right format. For many users, you should be able to right-click the extract in the View Log/Tract, do a Save As, and it is fine. If this does not work for you, try these steps:
- Order your extract using the file extension “.txt”
- From the process monitor’s View Log/Trace, double-click on the file to open it in Internet Explorer.
- In the IE, go to File > Save As and save the file as text with the extension “.txt”
- Save the file onto your computer.
- Change the extension to .dat and click Yes on the warning about files becoming unstable if the extension is changed.