posted Mar 8, 2016, 4:55 PM by Peyri Herrera
Our next Third Thursday demo is on Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 10:00 am
and will focus on Manager Approvals in PeopleSoft Finance
. Managers may be set up to approve various things in PeopleSoft Finance, like purchasing requisitions and budget transfers, for example. This means you are an “Approver.” There are two methods for approvals: (1) from an email link, and (2) from the PeopleSoft Finance Worklist.
- Getting Started for First Time Users - How to log in, enter a security question, and confirm your email address
- Method 1: Approve from the Email Link
- Method 2: Approve from the Finance Worklist
- My System Profile (Portal) – Change your password, verify/change your email address
- My System Profile (HCM) – Select an alternate user for approvals for a specified date range
This session will be recorded and available for playback on our Third Thursday webpage at http://crc.sdcoe.net/calendar/peoplesofttraining/thirdthursdays
. Registration is required. Prefer to read the guide?
Please refer to PeopleSoft Finance Manager Approvals Guide v1.0.pdf