posted Jan 27, 2014, 2:40 PM by Peyri Herrera
updated Jan 27, 2014, 2:40 PM
MITI is currently working on a report so you can see only your district’s cash balances. In the meantime, you (CBO) can use PeopleSoft Query Viewer to run a query called M_CASH_BAL - Cash Balance to export all cash balances to Excel.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
- In the “begins with” field, type M_. Click Search. This will return all queries that begin with M_.
- Find the query called M_CASH_BAL - Cash Balance. Click the Excel link. NOTE: Make sure pop-up blockers are disabled for this site.
- Enter 2014 as the year, then click View Results. An Excel spreadsheet will download.
- Open the Excel spreadsheet. Columns A-G display Unit, Ledger, Fund, Object, Year, Sum Total Amt, and DateTime. Filter to display only your unit (district).
NOTE: M_CASH_BAL - Cash Balance and M_GL_DISTRICT_CASH - District Cash by Fund are both public reports that show the same information. You can use either. It is recommended that you use M_CASH_BAL since the fields are in a better order.
For assistance, please call the CRC at (800) 289-1500.