posted Dec 23, 2015, 4:40 PM by Vanessa Boyle
The San Diego County Office of Education will print PeopleSoft 1099 forms at the end of the workday on Wednesday, January 13, 2016. To assist you with the process, the CRC has created a job aid titled 1099 Processing in PeopleSoft v2.0.pdf
(9 pp.). It explains how to complete the following four-part process.
The job aid and spreadsheet are available in the
“Accounts Payable – 1099” folder on the PeopleSoft Resources
page. For questions regarding PeopleSoft 1099 reporting, please have your
district’s PeopleSoft Finance Contact create a HEAT Self-Service ticket or call
(800) 289-1500 and press “2” for Finance.
- Part A: Review your district’s mismatch spreadsheet and fix 1099 errors. You will be able to retrieve your mismatch spreadsheet from https://bsupload.sdcoe.net/login.asp on Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at noon.
- Part B: Update 1099 information, if necessary.
- Part C: Verify addresses using the Vendor 1099 Addresses query.
- Part D: Report Independent Contractors/ASB Suppliers, if necessary. If you have fewer than 50, please enter this information directly into PeopleSoft. If you have 50 or greater Independent Contractors/ASB Suppliers, you can complete a spreadsheet and request that the information is loaded for you. This optional spreadsheet needs to be returned to Caesar Dispo (email@example.com) by close of business on Friday, January 8, 2016. If you prefer, you can hand-enter all of this information directly into PeopleSoft.