How do I get help with FIS, *Payroll, and other Legacy Applications?
The SDCOE Customer Resource Center (CRC) now provides support for FIS, *Payroll, HR, Leave, Fixed Assets, BPS, Purchasing, Stores, Position Control System, and Report Manager. For assistance, please call (800) 289-1500 and press “4” to speak with a CRC staff member about Legacy Applications. The CRC will collect as much information from you as possible and create a ticket so an analyst can assist you.
* NOTE: Two departments at SDCOE—Payroll Audit and the CRC—provide different types of support for Payroll. Please see the table below for more information on which department to contact for assistance.
When might I need to contact the CRC?
Here are some examples of why you might call the CRC for assistance with Legacy apps:
• Access. “I need access to FIS” or “I need update capabilities in FIS.”
• How to’s. “How do I do [insert procedure here] in FIS/Fixed Assets/BPS?”
• Reports. “How do I run [insert report here] in FIS?”
• Troubleshooting. “I got this error message in FIS. What do I do?” or “I have a PO printing problem and don’t know why.”
Where can I find resources online?
You can access user manuals, tutorials, and job aids at http://crc.sdcoe.net/resources/legacyapps.
How do I request a BPS Extract?
To request a BPS Extract, you don’t need to call the CRC. Please complete and submit the BPS Extract Request Form posted at http://crc.sdcoe.net/resources/legacyapps.
For Payroll questions, when do I contact Payroll Audit? When do I call the CRC?
For assistance with Payroll, contact either Payroll Audit or the CRC following the guidelines in the table below.
Do I email FisPayHelp@sdcoe.net any longer?
No. Effective April 2, 2014, please do not email FisPayHelp@sdcoe.net. This FisPayHelp inbox is no longer active. The new procedure is to contact the CRC at (800) 289-1500. For more information, please go to http://crc.sdcoe.net or contact Peyri Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.