When requesting Hyperion extracts, submit a HEAT ticket and attach your Hyperion Extracts Request Form
to have your extracts created and loaded into Hyperion. Directions:
- Identify the date that you want the extracts to be created (at least 1 week from now).
- Make sure HCM is correct. Check your Departments, Department Budget Table, Positions, and Employee data carefully.
- Download the Hyperion Extracts Request Form from the CRC website.
- Create a HEAT ticket and attach the form to request that your extracts are created and HCM/Finance data are loaded into Hyperion Production.
- Provide a 1-week lead time for the request to be fulfilled.If there are others on your team who work in Hyperion, be sure to let them know that you submitted the ticket and indicate the date that the data will be loaded (based on the date you specified on the form).
- The CRC will close the HEAT ticket with a solution that indicates that the extracts have been loaded into Hyperion and are available for download from BS Upload.
5. Confirm with your team that the extracts have been loaded.
6. Download the extracts from BS Upload at https://bsupload.sdcoe.net/login.asp
7. Review extracts carefully to ensure that information is correct.
8. Review data in Hyperion to ensure that information is correct.